Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vishal Garg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/04 23:31:18 UTC

Want to contribute to Hadoop Dev team

I would like to contribute to hadoop..
I am a Sr. Software Developer at Connexuscorp. developing infrastructure for
Map Reduce programming and BigTable and have been looking at HBase and
MapReduce projects in Hadoop.

What's the best way to start being part of the hadoop team.

Thanks
Vishal Garg

Re: Want to contribute to Hadoop Dev team

Posted by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Jul 4, 2007, at 2:31 PM, Vishal Garg wrote:

> I would like to contribute to hadoop..
> I am a Sr. Software Developer at Connexuscorp. developing
> infrastructure for
> Map Reduce programming and BigTable and have been looking at HBase and
> MapReduce projects in Hadoop.
>
> What's the best way to start being part of the hadoop team.

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/HowToContribute

-- Owen