Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by egarza <eg...@irise.com> on 2007/04/19 20:17:25 UTC

Registration emails not being sent

I have deployed the Archiva SNAPSHOT, most recent revision 530476, web-app to
Tomcat 5.5.23 on Unix. I have followed all the Tomcat setup instructions. I
have Continuum installed on this server as well. I get emails from the
Continuum SNAPSHOT for builds, but none for registration as well. I have
updated the application.xml file and supplied the correct email settings for
Archiva.

 <component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSender</role>

<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.JavamailMailSender</implementation>
	  <configuration>
	     <smtpHost>xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx</smtpHost>
	     <smtpPort>xxxx</smtpPort>
	     <username>xxxx</username>
	     <password>xxxx</password>
	  </configuration>
    </component>

Is this a known issue. Can't find one in Jira. No stacktrace for debug
information is logged either when registering the user. The user does get
created in Archiva.

--
Eric Garza

Re: Registration emails not being sent