Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Noelia Osés Fernández <no...@vicomtech.org> on 2017/12/04 09:36:17 UTC

To update app, train+deploy or build-train-deploy?

Hi all,

I have created an app using ActionML's UR and Prediction IO trained with
some initial data.

Now, as users interact with the ecomm website, I will have more data to
train the app. Once a week I will take all the new data from the last week
and retrain the app.

Which is the correct way to keep the app update?

1- pio build; pio train; pio deploy

or

2- pio train; pio deploy

Thank you very much for your help!

I don't really know what "pio build" does so I don't know if I have to
re-do it every time.

Best regards,
Noelia

Re: To update app, train+deploy or build-train-deploy?

Posted by Noelia Osés Fernández <no...@vicomtech.org>.
Thank you for the quick reply!!

--
<http://www.vicomtech.org>

Noelia Osés Fernández, PhD
Senior Researcher |
Investigadora Senior

noses@vicomtech.org
+[34] 943 30 92 30
Data Intelligence for Energy and
Industrial Processes | Inteligencia
de Datos para Energía y Procesos
Industriales

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/vicomtech>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/VICOMTech>
<ht...@Vicomtech_IK4>

member of:  <http://www.graphicsmedia.net/>     <http://www.ik4.es>

Legal Notice - Privacy policy <http://www.vicomtech.org/en/proteccion-datos>

Re: To update app, train+deploy or build-train-deploy?

Posted by Александр Лактионов <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Noelia,