Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "McDade, James (Jim)" <mc...@lucent.com> on 2000/10/17 21:49:45 UTC

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.

Hello,

I get this error when I try to run either the calculator example or the
TcpTunnelGui.  I'm assuming it has to do with gui's, because of this.  Any
ideas?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11
window server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.

Thanks,
Jim