Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 15:11:11 UTC

[VOTE] Lucene / Solr 4.6.0 Take 3

Please vote for the third Release Candidate for Lucene/Solr 4.6.0
(don't be irritated by that this is RC4 I build on that I didn't put
up for vote)

This RC includes some additional fixes related to Changes.html that
were committed in the last days like SOLR-5397 as well as:

SOLR-5464: Add option to ConcurrentSolrServer to stream pure delete requests.
SOLR-5465: SolrCmdDistributor retry logic has a concurrency race bug.
SOLR-5452: Do not attempt to proxy internal update requests.

you can download it here:
http://people.apache.org/~simonw/staging_area/lucene-solr-4.6.0-RC4-rev1543363/

or run the smoke tester directly with this commandline (don't forget
to set JAVA6_HOME etc.):

python3.2 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py
http://people.apache.org/~simonw/staging_area/lucene-solr-4.6.0-RC4-rev1543363/
1543363 4.6.0 /tmp/smoke_test_4_6

I integrated the RC into Elasticsearch and all tests pass:

https://github.com/s1monw/elasticsearch/tree/upgrade_lucene_4_6

Smoketester said: SUCCESS! [1:08:00.010026]

here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Lucene / Solr 4.6.0 Take 3

Posted by Sanne Grinovero <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
+1
Happy smoketester on Mac

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 21, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 4.6.1

I’ll probably be up for pushing a 4.6.1 in a couple/few weeks.

- Mark

Re: [VOTE] Lucene / Solr 4.6.0 Take 3

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com>.
This vote has passed! I am going to upload the maven artifacts and
start the release publishing artifacts to maven.

simon

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon!

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
+1, happy smoke tester, happy http://jirasearch.mikemccandless.com

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 a happy smoker: SUCCESS! [1:35:43.581808]

On 19 November 2013 18:35, Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 smoke tester happy.
>
> Shai
>

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> wrote: