Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Crimor <cr...@web.de> on 2008/10/01 12:57:26 UTC

Re: RemoteServiceMixClient sendSync response error

Hi Gert,

I just build a new versions of servicemix and components. Deploy my services
and then starts my remoteservicemixclient. Now a new error occurs. The
remoteservicemixclient can't even call the other services and promt
following error:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19758121/JMSException.txt JMSException.txt

Greetings

Stephan

Posted by Crimor <cr...@web.de>.
Hi Gert,

yes I synchronize servicemix3.3 on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/trunk  and  components on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components Repository. So I
should have the newest versions. I build first the components with maven and
afterwards servicemix. So I guess this should be ok.

Regards

Stephan

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Stephan,