Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Blanco <bl...@bitrock.com> on 2005/06/01 19:00:28 UTC

Apache 2.0 Documentation - Spanish Translation

Hi,

I have attached to this email the Spanish translation of the file
manual/sections.xml
The translation has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez.

I submitted a few days ago another few files:
manual/env.xml.es
manual/dns-caveats.xml.es
and a patch for manual/dns-caveats.xml

They have not been committed yet.  Please don't forget :) . I would like
to commit them myself and I have sent already my signed CLA and desired
login name, but I still have not my login/password info. My name appears
(slightly misspelled, my second last name is Izquierdo, not Izguierdo)
in  http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html but in the list of
persons with signed CLAs but that are not committers.

At the moment we are working on the following files, which we will be
submitting soon:
- misc/FAQ.xml
- manual/mod/mod_rewrite.xml
- manual/mod/mod_actions.xml