Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Hurkoo <ah...@tenzeng.com> on 2006/02/01 03:43:02 UTC

Maven 1.1b Junit tests - Threads close down

Hi, I have a Junit test class, mytest and I am executing maven test. In
mytest, I am executing multiple threads, when I execute maven test, the
threads starts and close down automatically. I have set
maven.junit.fork=true(in maven-test-plugin) but I still have the same
problem. I believe this is a maven issue as when I run the junit test
without maven, they work fine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Ashley

Re: Maven 1.1b Junit tests - Threads close down

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
No idea.
You wait for the others threads ?
If you are using m1.1 beta, did you try maven.junit.fork=once ?
Anyone else ?

Arnaud