Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/01/05 20:59:05 UTC

Geronimo and Kerberos

Hi All,
          Does Geronimo support Kerberos ?
  How can I configure Geronimo to autheticate users using a Windows KDC ?

  Thanks.

---------------------------------
 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 Abrí tu cuenta aquí

Re: Geronimo and Kerberos

Posted by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Hi Alan,
       Yes I mean windows domain, I want to configure geronimo to support kerberos SSO.

  Thanks.

---------------------------------

Re: Geronimo and Kerberos

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Geronimo and Kerberos

Posted by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Hi Aaron,
       thanks for the information,  it is an excelent introduction to Kerberos/Java LoginModule, but I think that at the windows KDC site there are a lot of tasks to do to integrate a Java proccess (J2EE)  and Win KDC for example how to create a Kerberos SPN. Maybe in 3 week I will try to configure Kerberos with Geronimo.

  Thanks.

Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> escribió:
  Here's an article on Sun's Kerberos login module, for what it's worth:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jgss/single-signon.html

Aaron

Re: Geronimo and Kerberos

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.