Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by John F Burns <jf...@csd.abdn.ac.uk> on 2001/02/09 15:41:24 UTC

XSP util and namespaces

Hi.

Hope someone can shed a little light on this problem.

I am using Cocoon1.8 as part of my final year degree project and have
started having problems using XSP, the util 'include-expr' and 'expr'
elements, and namespaces.

I have some code in my XSP page which creates some xml text and I was
using the util elements to include this in the final published document.
However, when I introduced a new namespace organisation in both the xsp
page and the generated text, Cocoon generated this error message.

Error found handling the request.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The namespace prefix "game" was not declared.

etc, etc.

I have tried to modify the util.xsl stylesheet to include the game
namespace but with no effect.

Thanks in advance.

John F Burns
jfb@csd.abdn.ac.uk