Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sander v F <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 12:05:35 UTC

Re: tinymce ajax submit

For a project I also needed a AjaxSubmitLink to submit the tinyMce data, so
i've searched for a solution and found it at
http://dwairi.blogspot.com/2006/12/tinymce-ajax.html
The solution is to add "tinyMCE.triggerSave(true,true);" to the onclick of
the ajax button/link before the wicket code is called.

I made a nice Wicket AttributeModifier (TinyMceAjaxSubmitModifier) which can
be added to the ajax button/link and I also made a TinyMceAjaxButton and
TinyMceAjaxSubmitLink for easier use.

These component are added to the wicket-contrib-tinymce project.

Re: tinymce ajax submit

Posted by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com>.
Has that code been posted for wicketstuff-1.3? I am using the old
wicket-contrib-tinymce-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar. Where would I find an updated
snapshot?

Thanks,

Josh