Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by RAKSHITH PAI <rp...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/24 06:28:19 UTC

Document required

Hi team,

I am new to this cloudstack community and also new to open source.Could you
please share document to set up code locally.Also, some documents to get
insight about the product.

Cheers,
Rakshith

Re: Document required

Posted by RAKSHITH PAI <rp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Mike.Will try to set up.Will get back to you if i face any issue.

Cheers,
Rakshith

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com

Re: Document required