Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gareth Deli <ga...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/01/13 16:56:53 UTC

JSF MyFaces 1.2.5 + MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0 (Alpha) + Facelets 1.1.14

Hi,

Does anyone have an example of Myfaces 1.2 working with Facelets and the Portlet Bridge 2.0 alpha yet?

I've been trying to get this working for quite a while now and I cannot seem to get around an error which is as follows;

When the portlet frame is displayed, rather than display my "view" page, it says "The requested resource (/MyFacesPortletv2_Bridge/invoke) is not available".

Having added lots of debug in the bridge classes I know that the VIEW and HELP pages are correctly loaded as follows:

help = /faces/help.jsf
view = /faces/view.jsf

The ".../invoke" error is received if I use the following context factory;
<faces-context-factory>org.apache.myfaces.portlet.faces.context.FacesContextFactoryImpl</faces-context-factory>

I'm hopeful that this is some sort of simple configuration issue that can be easily resolved!

Environment:  Jdk 1.6, Liferay 5.1.2 apache bundle. My Configuration files are attached (There are a lot of comments which you might find useful, but they are pretty much all mine, so don't take a statement to mean anything if you think something else).

Deployed Libraries (WEB-INF/lib):
    commons-el.jar
    jsf-facelets.jar                              (v1.1.14)
    myfaces-api-1.2.5.jar
    myfaces-impl-1.2.5.jar
    myfaces-shared-impl-3.0.5.jar
    portlet-bridge-2.0.1.jar                (This is a compiled version of the MyFaces Bridge 2.0 trunk - bang up to date)
    tomahawk.jar
Extra Deployed Libraries (Added into WEB-INF/lib by the liferay app as per liferay-plugin-package.properties file)
    commons-beanutils.jar
    commons-codec.jar
    commons-collections.jar
    commons-digester.jar
    commons-fileupload.jar
    commons-lang.jar
    commons-validator.jar
    oro.jar
    commons-logging.jar
Compile Libraries (these are used for compile but are not copied into the WAR file for deploy)
    commons-logging.jar
    el-api.jar
    log4j.jar   (v1.2.15)
    portlet.jar   (portlet v2)