Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Tauzell, Dave" <Da...@surescripts.com> on 2016/07/29 13:58:51 UTC

compression ratio

Is there a good way to see what sort of compression ratio is being achieved?

-Dave

Dave Tauzell | Senior Software Engineer | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3042 | www.surescripts.com<http://www.surescripts.com/> |   Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<ma...@surescripts.com>
Connect with us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/Surescripts> I LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/surescripts-llc> I Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Surescripts> I YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/SurescriptsTV>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.

Re: compression ratio

Posted by Ian Wrigley <ia...@confluent.io>.
I believe so, yes.

---