Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by pi song <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/05 01:44:58 UTC

Pig-111 and Streaming

Dear Arun,

Could you please have a quick look at the
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12379448/TEST-org.apache.pig.test.TestStreaming.txtand
tell me what the problem should be? Now we almost get this patch
working
again except that we still have problems with shipping. Does it require a
special way in handling configuration?

Cheers,
Pi

Re: Pig-111 and Streaming

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ar...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Pi,

  There are some problems with auto-ship and it's current definition,
in fact we are revamping it as a part of PIG-182. Could you try with
PIG-182's patch and see if this error goes away?

  Thanks, and apologies for the headache ...

Arun