Posted to axis-tck@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/10 21:22:31 UTC

[TCK][SAAJ CHALLENGE #4] auto generate content-id for soap part.

Lance,
Please see a challenge for the
saaj\api\javax_xml_soap\SOAPPart\URLClient_getContentId3Test_from_standalone test case from SAAJ
TCK.

Also enclosed is the URLClient_getContentId3Test_from_standalone.jtr output file.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: [TCK][SAAJ CHALLENGE #5] auto generate content-id for soap part.

Posted by Lance Andersen <La...@sun.com>.
Dims,

This is logged as bug 4714779.  I am have not determined yet whether we
will exclude the tests for the issues you raised or issue a patch.

I am hoping to issue a patch.

Regards,
Lance

--
Lance Andersen                       email: Lance.Andersen@sun.com
Sun Microsystems Inc.                phone: (781) 442-2037