Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by in...@whentotrade.com on 2018/05/21 14:48:03 UTC

GetTermText in TermStats not available ?

I am using the following method to get the top terms for a given field:

TermStats[]  commonTerms = HighFreqTerms.GetHighFreqTerms(reader, 5, "Tags",
comparer);

I can NOT get the term string from GetTermText (the method is not available)

    string term = commonTerms[i].GetTermText();

The GetTermText method seems to be internal only. This results in not being
able to return the term string. Is this correct or is there any other
solution to get the term string out of the TermStats?

Ref.:
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/blob/d8608463a47b0b836546a9e25b2318ecb2d
a5d01/src/Lucene.Net.Misc/Misc/TermStats.cs