Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tom <to...@autosoftdms.com> on 2007/01/23 23:10:22 UTC

Pipe errors attempting to run SA

Hi there followed the steps layed out Postfix <http://www.postfix.org>
First Step - Basic Integrating - at
http://onetforum.com/fourm/viewtopic.php?p=27
from the http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IntegratingSA
Now when I check my email  the new messages are now in the postfix mail que
When I check the /var/log/maillog I find the error listed below:
Eserver pipe[3691]: fatal: pipe_command: execvp
/usr/local/bin/spamfilter: Permission denied

Re: Pipe errors attempting to run SA

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 02:10:22PM -0800, Tom wrote:
> Now when I check my email  the new messages are now in the postfix mail que
> When I check the /var/log/maillog I find the error listed below:
> Eserver pipe[3691]: fatal: pipe_command: execvp
> /usr/local/bin/spamfilter: Permission denied

Since it's a postfix error, I'd ask the postfix people.  My random guess is
that spamfilter isn't executable.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
1960 + (RND  * 40) = THE Year of UNIX