Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/25 13:25:43 UTC

[drlvm] Annoying output from drlvm when Array.newInstace(Class,int[]) is invoked

Hi,

There're some annoying output from drlvm when Array.newInstace(Class,int[])
is invoked. Running following code would print "[Ljava/lang/String;" to the
console. Would anyone like to fix that? Thanks!

public void test() throws Exception {
        String[][] array = (String[][]) Array.newInstance(String.class, new
int[] { 1, 2 });
        assertEquals(1,array.length);
        assertEquals(2,array[0].length);
 }

--
Best regards,
Andrew Zhang

Re: [drlvm] Annoying output from drlvm when Array.newInstace(Class,int[]) is invoked

Posted by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
On 4/25/07, Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've fixed this at r532324, thanks for noticing this.

Oh... good. I still use the snapshot from our website to test some exissting
applications. Thanks!

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Sure, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3754