Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brian Klippel <br...@theport.com> on 2009/08/07 19:28:11 UTC

localSolr install

Is there any sort of guide to installing and configuring localSolr into
an existing solr implementation?

I'm not extremely versed with java applications, but I've managed to
cobble together jetty and solr multicore fairly reliably.  I've
downloaded localLucine 2.0 and localSolr 6.1, and this is where the
guesswork starts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: localSolr install

Posted by Bhargava Sriram <bs...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
 I also need the same information. I am planning to set up solr.
 I have data around 20 to 30 million records and those in csv formats.
 Your help is highly appreciable.

Regards,
Bhargava S Akula.