Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/07 08:09:09 UTC

Is TPC-DS suitable to test Kylin?

Hi,

I would like to do a benchmark test against Kylin. There are two test sets,
TPC-H and TPC-DS. Which one will be the suitable one to test Kylin ?

And furthermore, I know Kylin put the data in HBase, what will be the best
advice of the hardware of the node? If I want to test Druid on 100T data,

how many nodes should be prepared?

Thanks a lot.

Josh

Re: Is TPC-DS suitable to test Kylin?

Posted by Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupeng

Thanks for your email. It is great to hear from you. At the git repo, I
also found the https://github.com/Kyligence/ssb-kylin, it seems SSB is a
better choice than TPC_H to run test on OLAP engine.

Is the ssb-kylin a complete one? can I run it after I download it and
compile it.

Thanks
Josh

Posted by Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupeng,

I just forgot one thing, how many disk should I prepare for? If I want to
execute the SSB on 10TB data scale, I should get 4x or 5x that in disk
space?

发件人: Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com>
答复: <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2020年5月7日 星期四 16:09