Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Raju, Prabhakar (P.)" <pr...@ford.com> on 2006/09/19 16:47:48 UTC

Issues with verifying...

Hi,

I have an enveloped signature. If I try to verify, SignedInfo is
verifying but failing in digest (reference) verification. Under root I
have 4 objects (say A,B,C and signature).
The transform clearly says 1) enveloped siganture and 2) c14n. I could
create your sample (letter) document with signature and verify it. It
only when I try to verify a signature creted from other sources (says
IBM java sec package) that it is failing. Also, I had to  set signature
prefix as "" and setIncludeIgnorableWhitespaces(true) as that was the
set up on creation side with IBM's package.

Any clues please. I'm breaking my head for a weeks time. Also, Is this
the listserv for security package users?

regards