Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by 89-Simran Sinha <si...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/19 15:44:11 UTC

Regarding Learning and contribution

Hello
Thankyou for adding me to this huge apache community!!!!
I'm *Simran Sinha* currently studying *Masters of Computer Application* at
National Institute of technology Raipur. As i have past experience in
software development in developing software for *loan management system*..
where do i start to learn and contribute as newbie here in* apache
community*..Please provide some guidelines how to learn, explore and
contribute in *apache fineract open banking.*

With Regards,
Simran Sinha