Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "张琦(多轨)" <du...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2017/07/13 08:03:40 UTC

can I change sql parser rule if I just use calcite two party Library? and if can , how to do ?

hi:    I want to use calcite to define my own rule ,so I want to change parser.jj by javacc,but I just want to add some new rules ,so can I change sql parser rule if I just use calcite two party Library? and if can , how to do ?

Re: can I change sql parser rule if I just use calcite two party Library? and if can , how to do ?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
I don’t understand what you mean by “two party Library”.

If you want to change the parser, and those changes do not go into the core parser, then you will need to make your own jar file. There is an example of this in core/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/sql/parser/parserextensiontesting/ExtensionSqlParserTest.java added in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1384 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1384>.

Julian