Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Peter Dotchev <do...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 22:31:06 UTC

Which script renders a form to add a new resouce?

Hi,

Ok, when Sling renders a JCR node, it uses sling:resourceType property of
that node to locate the script that will render the node.
So far so good.
But how to render a form which will create a new node? The new node still
does not exist, so there is no sling:resourceType property.
Should I use some synthetic URL or what?

Best regards,
Peter

Re: Which script renders a form to add a new resource?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Peter Dotchev <do...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, just found the answer in the FAQ.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/FAQ#FAQ-HowdoIrenderascriptforastar%22%22resource%3F
> How do I render a script for a star "*" resource?

Note that I just edited that answer to suggest using selectors rather
than request parameters.

-Bertrand

Re: Which script renders a form to add a new resource?

Posted by Peter Dotchev <do...@gmail.com>.
Ok, just found the answer in the FAQ.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/FAQ#FAQ-HowdoIrenderascriptforastar%22%22resource%3F
How do I render a script for a star "*" resource?

Sorry for bothering.