Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Vincent Sevel <v....@lombardodier.com> on 2014/09/09 15:19:27 UTC

source for jira lucene facet example

Hi,

Does someone know if the source of the jira issues search example is available:

http://jirasearch.mikemccandless.com/

thanks,

vince

Vincent Sevel
Banque Lombard Odier & Cie SA
11, rue de la Corraterie - 1204 Genève - Suisse
T +41 22 709 3376 - F +41 22 709 3782
www.lombardodier.com

************************ DISCLAIMER ************************
This message is intended only for use by the person to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. Its content does not constitute
a formal commitment by Bank Lombard Odier & Co Ltd or any
of its branches or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, kindly notify the sender immediately and
destroy this message. Thank You.

Re: source for jira lucene facet example

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
The source code is being tracked on this branch/issue:

But I haven't had any time to push that branch forward for quite a
while ... I still think it's important that Lucene have a simple
example server though.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com