Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Navina Ramesh <rn...@acis.ufl.edu> on 2012/12/04 21:02:26 UTC

cloud-setup-databases: How to run script when building in dev environment

Hi,

I had built cloudstack4.0 from source and had setup the database. Due to some problems with MySQL server, I had to drop all the cloudstack related databases. How do I restore them to initial setup?
I tried running ~/incubator-cloudstack/setup/bindir/cloud-setup-databases.in from command line. But I am guessing that is not the right way to execute this piece of code. It looks like it might require a build tool. Can someone point out how to run this script?

Fyi, I am running MySQL and Management server on the same host. The host is running Ubuntu12.04

Thanks!
Navina

Re: cloud-setup-databases: How to run script when building in dev environment

Posted by Navina Ramesh <rn...@acis.ufl.edu>.
Thank you Animesh. It works!

mvn -P developer -pl developer -Ddeploydb

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Use

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Use