Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Ritesh.S" <ri...@avibha.com> on 2007/09/21 16:06:02 UTC

[T5]Tapestry page not get translated into normal html

Hello everyone,

I am new to Tapestry.
I integrated Tapestry 5 with spring by adding following configurations into
web.xml file.

		<context-param>
			<param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
			<param-value>net.project.resources</param-value>
		</context-param>
		<filter>
		    <filter-name>app</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
		</filter>
		<filter-mapping>
			<filter-name>app</filter-name>
			<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
		</filter-mapping>

	<listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
	</listener>

After integrating when run my app and click the simple anchor link to open
tapestry page with simple Tapestry components, it is not showing that page
converting in HTML.

Link on welcome page of my app is like this -
&lt;a href="/package-name/Start.html"&gt;Tapestry Page&lt;/a&gt;

and

Start.html is a Tapestry page with Tapestry components.

I think it is not getting Tapestry filter to convert the components if I
missing anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you