Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Frankfurt <sf...@infesto.de> on 2001/11/01 07:25:03 UTC

Problems with XSLT-Transformer + SQL-Transformer on Cocoon2

Hello,

If I use cocoon2 with MySQL (and a proper jdbc driver) the
following way, everything works well:

<map:generate src="htdocs/site_test.xml"/>
<map:transform type="sql">
   <map:parameter name="use-connection"  value="news"/>
</map:transform>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>

_but_ if I want to use it the other way, I only
get a NullPointerException :-(

<map:generate src="htdocs/site_test.xml"/>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/pre_sql_process.xsl"/>
<map:transform type="sql">
   <map:parameter name="use-connection"  value="news"/>
</map:transform>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>

So, the pre_sql_process.xsl is proper, but the
the sql-transformer get's a NullPointer.
Something's is gone wrong with the Chain from
the XSLT-Tranformer to the SQL-Transformer.

What do I have to do within the sitemap.xmap or
the stylesheet to get this chain work?

I am not on the list, so please drop me
a cc to fortune@gmx.de

thanx a lot,