Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/02/14 07:22:04 UTC

playerglobal.swc 11.5 changed

Hi,

It looks like the "official" playerglobal.swc for 11.5 has just changed. I checked a few versions that I had lying about looks like the checksums and sizes have been different over the last couple of months.  Slightly odd it's exactly the same size as a version from early December but has a different checksum. None of the other playerglobal.swcs have changed recently.

I assume it's related to different point releases of the 11.5 player?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: playerglobal.swc 11.5 changed

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I am regularly checking flash player version update and I confirm that
> playerglobal.swc is updated for every minor release.
Thanks,  that's what I thought. I've just not paid close enough attention before.

As I was curious I did a swfdump and other than the build date changing and things being in a slightly different order it's the same.

Posted by Ghazi TRIKI <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am regularly checking flash player version update and I confirm that
playerglobal.swc is updated for every minor release. Sizes and checksums
are never the same ( expects ones you noticed ).

Thanks,
Ghazi Triki