Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 07:22:42 UTC

Re: Wicket Problem: Ajax request encoding

Hi Ronaldo;

Did you find any solution on that problem ?

Thanks.

Posted by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com>.
I found solution for Glassfish

just write sun-web.xml this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sun-web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Application
Server 8.1 Servlet 2.4//EN" "
http://www.sun.com/software/appserver/dtds/sun-web-app_2_4-1.dtd">
<sun-web-app error-url="">
  <context-root>/cts</context-root>
  <class-loader delegate="true"/>
  <jsp-config>
    <property name="keepgenerated" value="true">
      <description>Keep a copy of the generated servlet class' java
code.</description>
    </property>
  </jsp-config>
  <locale-charset-info default-locale="">
    <locale-charset-map charset="" locale=""/>
    <parameter-encoding default-charset="UTF-8"/>
  </locale-charset-info>
</sun-web-app>

Again ISO-8859-1 problem.