Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Averia <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/30 04:45:08 UTC

Axis 1.2FINAL support for HTTP1.1 and Keep-Alive

Hi,

How do I use HTTP 1.1 and Keep-Alive in my axis client?  Im using the classes compiled by wsdl2java.  Im using Axis1.2final.

Thanks!
Chris

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Axis 1.2FINAL support for HTTP1.1 and Keep-Alive

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
You can use CommonsHTTPSender with Jakarta commons HTTPClient library.

-- dims

Posted by Carolina Morais <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,