Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/02/03 19:37:09 UTC

Plans for a OpenJPA 1.2.1 release?

Have we started planning a OpenJPA 1.2.1 release?  The upcoming Geronimo
2.1.4 release would like to include an updated OpenJPA release due to
the issue mentioned below.

Thanks,
Donald

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the explanation, I haven't been following the OpenEJB mailing
list so it was a surprise to me. In case they are related to the
1.2.1-SNAPSHOT I'll hold off on the release (at least until we're
exonerated).

-mike

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Mike,