Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Sudarshan Gaikaiwari <su...@acm.org> on 2012/02/15 04:01:05 UTC

Maven repository for lucene trunk

HI

I would like to add dependencies on the lucene trunk in my maven project.

Maven central does not seem to have the trunk artifacts.
http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Clucene

Is there a maven repository with the lucene trunk jars. I would prefer to
add a dependency on such a repository instead of adding these jars locally.

Thanks

--
Sudarshan Gaikaiwari
www.sudarshan.org

RE: Maven repository for lucene trunk

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Sudarshan,

I think this wiki page has the info you want:

<http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowNightlyBuildsAreMade>

Steve