Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mitch Christensen <mi...@centegy.com> on 2000/08/10 23:16:17 UTC

tomcat-apache.conf processing

Hi,

As I understand it, when Tomcat starts up, it parses the server.xml file, and
generates the tomcat-apache.conf file with data from the server.xml file.

One problem I would like to solve is to change the path to the LoadModule
command (to a full path) and have it stay that way (not be overwritten).  But
It is not in the server.xml file.  Where does that come from?

Another is that if I put forward slashes in the server.xml file, they get
translated to back-slashes in the tomcat-apache.conf file.

Any pointers?
Thanks,
Mitch

Re: tomcat-apache.conf processing