Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2005/03/22 17:16:43 UTC

Getting a YourKit License

Hi Geronimo Developers,

I shot an email out to the YourKit folks to see about getting a license
for their most excellent profiler.  Seems like the are willing to give
us free licenses.  Who interested, and would there be problem with
dropping a link to YourKit from our website?

Regards,
Hiram

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Getting a YourKit License

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
I am interested.

Jeff

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:16:43 -0500, Hiram Chirino
<hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:

> I shot an email out to the YourKit folks to see about getting a license
> for their most excellent profiler.  Seems like the are willing to give
> us free licenses.  Who interested, and would there be problem with
> dropping a link to YourKit from our website?

I'm definitely interested. I was just thinking of doing the same thing
for Castor last week.

Bruce
);'
The Castor Project