Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dheeraj <dh...@optimyz.com> on 2004/04/03 01:00:59 UTC

Re: NoClassDefFoundError

Hi Scott,
I need one help. basically I have a Doc-Lit type service and wsdl file for
it. Now I want to generate the axis client which should generate the clict
code to take the XML document and return the XML document. the signture may
look something like this

org.w3.dom.Element getDocument(org.w3.dom.Element  input)
{
}

How can I do this using Axis?

please let me know