Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kevin Osborn <os...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/20 00:06:51 UTC

filter result by catalog

So, I am looking at better ways to filter a resultset by catalog. So, I have an index of products. And based on the user, I want to filter the search results to what they are allowed to see. I will probably have up to 200 or so different catalogs.

Re: filter result by catalog

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
So, hello Kevin,

So what have you tried so far?  I see from http://www.search-lucene.com/m?id=839141.906.qm@web81107.mail.mud.yahoo.com||acl you've tried the "acl field" approach.
How about the bitset approach described there?

Otis ----