Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Marc Fle <fl...@rhrk.uni-kl.de> on 2006/06/28 08:01:16 UTC

Re: Problem installing juddi 0.9rc4 (status 500 from Tomcat)

Hello Mike,

I am trying to change the datasource in the JUDDI validation page for using
JUDDI with Postgres DB.
I already changed, the server.xml file the juddi.properties file and the
web.xml in the juddi/WEB-INF directory. But it didn`t work. Could you tell
me how you got your DB to work with JUDDI.

I`m using Tomcat 5.5.12
               JUDDI 0.9 rc4
               and JDK 1.5

Please send me full installation instructions, because I have already read
many wrong things on the Internet.

Thank you for help,

Marc