Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Kenneth F. Krutsch" <ke...@krutsch.com> on 2005/02/03 21:54:38 UTC

Axis-C++ and WSDL with multiple port types

Hello:

Is anyone using Axis-C++ to generate code from a WSDL that contains multiple
wsdl:portType tags (i.e., multiple port types and bindings in a single
WSDL)?

Without burdening everyone with a lengthy example, my such WSDL seems to
only generate code for one of the portType / binding pairs and then I am
missing the operations, et al., from the others.

If this is known to work correctly, then I will go back and figure out what
I am doing wrong.

TIA,

Ken Krutsch

RE: Axis-C++ and WSDL with multiple port types

Posted by "Kenneth F. Krutsch" <ke...@krutsch.com>.
Thanks, Theron... I need to look into this.  I *do* write my WSDL by hand
(using Emacs with the xXML major mode), but then use XMLSpy Enterprise 2005
to validate the document (which does validate OK).

I'll post my findings when I figure out what's wrong.

Ken