Posted to users@felix.apache.org by mv...@comcast.net on 2010/10/21 18:13:01 UTC

Eclipse Debugger

Is there a debugger for Felix/Karaf available for Eclipse? I'm trying to fix a fairly nasty Hib3/Oracle10G bug in my system, and having that capability would be pretty cool.

Re: Eclipse Debugger

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Remote debugging should work fine.
See http://karaf.apache.org/51-troubleshooting-debugging-and-profiling.htmlfor
karaf.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Eclipse Debugger

Posted by Christopher Armstrong <ca...@fastmail.com.au>.
Hi

You could also try (Note: I'm the author of this)

http://code.google.com/p/felix-eclipse/

But there is tighter Karaf integration with other plugins, and there is also Felix debugging support with one of the PAX projects too.

Cheers
Chris

On 22/10/2010, at 03:13 AM, mvangeertruy@comcast.net wrote:

> Is there a debugger for Felix/Karaf available for Eclipse? I'm trying to fix a fairly nasty Hib3/Oracle10G bug in my system, and having that capability would be pretty cool.

--------
Christopher Armstrong
carmstrong@fastmail.com.au