Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Kristoffer Larsson <we...@kristoffer.nu> on 2008/11/28 19:48:58 UTC

Problems with UTF-8 encoding in Glassfish

Ever since I deployed Roller on Glassfish/SJAS 9.1, I've had problems with
UTF-8 URIEncoding. If I write a blog entry which have special characters in
the title, I get a 404 when I try to access that entry later on. It shows up
on the main page, but you cannot access it directly.

Example:

http://www.kristoffer.nu/blogg/kristoffer/entry/milj%C3%B6medvetenhet_in_abs
urdum

I have tried lots of things, like this thread:

http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=264027

But to no avail. Is there something wrong with Roller? I use version 4.0.

Kristoffer