Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yuval <yu...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/18 16:49:33 UTC

csv and xml logs

Hi,
 I'm trying to work with the TCP sampler.
 When I tried to change the log format from xml to csv in the
jmeter.properties it had no affect.
After digging in the code I found out that the xml is set to true at the jmx
file (the test plan).
 Only after changing it to false it created me csv files.
 Are the log settings at the jmeter.properties have any affect on the TCP
sampler?
 Thanks,
 Y.

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I managed to fix one of the two remaining issues bronagh reported. the
remaining is related to using user variables with functions.  that one
is rather hard to debug, so I think it's best to include in the next
release and not in 2.1.  I can always provide a patched version to
bronagh if I manage to figure exactly what the bug is.

peter

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Is this fix not in 2.1RC1?

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by Yuval <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com>.
Hi,

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the formats have changed. You can force the 2.0 format by setting
the appropriate property in jmeter.properties - have a look there.

S.

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.