Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/09/18 13:13:53 UTC

/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly permissions are NOT g+w

Could someone please make the above directory on minotaur group writable?

I'm trying to deploy the site for commons jelly and am unable to.

dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Re: /www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly permissions are NOT g+w

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Thank you!

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.