Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com> on 2006/09/12 09:14:30 UTC

Memory related issues

Hello All,

I am using JMeter 2.2, Web application made in J2EE, application server
is JBoss. Seems I am facing some memory related problems like...
java.io.IOException, OutOfMemoryError , Connection reset.

Do I need to tune some memory related parameters? If yes, then where I
need to do, please help me. Your prompt reply would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Rushabh

RE: Memory related issues

Posted by Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Thank you. Agreed, middle one is a memory error. Rest I will try to
resolved my issues from best practices in the JMeter manual

Best Regards,

Rushabh

> I am using JMeter 2.2, Web application made in J2EE, application
server
> is JBoss. Seems I am facing some memory related problems like...
> java.io.IOException, OutOfMemoryError , Connection reset.

Only the middle one is a memory error.

> Do I need to tune some memory related parameters? If yes, then where I
> need to do, please help me. Your prompt reply would be highly
> appreciated.

See the best practices section in the JMeter manual.

Re: Memory related issues

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.