Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Harsha Thirimanna <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/07 23:28:36 UTC

CXF work with mutual auth

Hi,
Appreciate if some one can explain one of my urgent question please.
I have CXF Rest endpoint that deploy in the tomcat and another CXF client
in another tomcat. I want make communicate both end using Mutual Auth.
But.I couldn't find proper way to give cert to the client and read headers
for that from service handler in Cxf server web app. Need sample code or
some doc please.

Thanks

Re: CXF work with mutual auth

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Please ask such questions on the users list,
FYI, on the client side you can experiment with JAX-RS 2.0 Client API or
configure CXF HttpConduit directly, see HttpConduit info:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

on the server you can get TlsSessionInfo from the current message like this:

message.get(TLSSessionInfo.class)

as far as I recall HttpServletRequest also may have some standard
attributes set

Sergey

Re: CXF work with mutual auth

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.