Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com> on 2018/10/01 08:43:23 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Feature freeze for Flink 1.7

Hi,

I think that’s a good time for the release, will give us some time before holidays season for potential bug fixes.

Piotrek

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback.

For FLINK-10122, the proper solution would require the redesigned source
interface which will most likely not make it into the release. I think the
community is working hard on implementing it as fast as possible, though.

Concerning state migration, Gordon is the best to give an update. My hopes
are high that we can make a big step towards solving this problem once and
for all.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by David Anderson <da...@data-artisans.com>.