Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/10/28 19:43:28 UTC

[WOODY] binding error while deleting in repeater

Hi:

I added 2 more initial registers in the form2bean example just to show the
error I got:

1-Update the CVS (to add have 3 registers in the repeater)
2-Open http://localhost:8888/samples/woody/form2bean.flow
3-Select to delete Bruno
4-Press "Remove selected contacts"
5-Press "Submit"

Results:

a) We removed Bruno, he is still there!
b) Where is Sylvain?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [WOODY] binding error while deleting in repeater

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 19:43, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I added 2 more initial registers in the form2bean example just to show the
> error I got:
>
> 1-Update the CVS (to add have 3 registers in the repeater)
> 2-Open http://localhost:8888/samples/woody/form2bean.flow
> 3-Select to delete Bruno
> 4-Press "Remove selected contacts"
> 5-Press "Submit"
>
> Results:
>
> a) We removed Bruno, he is still there!
> b) Where is Sylvain?

Fixed it, Sylvain is back and I'm away now.

Re: [WOODY] binding error while deleting in repeater

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>> 3-Select to delete Bruno
>

> No, please don't!
>
>> Results:
>>
>> a) We removed Bruno, he is still there!
>

> Puh... I am glad
>
>> b) Where is Sylvain?
>

> Still in France I guess?
>
> Sorry ;)

ROTFL!

Don't be sorry: it took me some time to understand Antonio's post, as I
haven't looked at the binding sample for a while and didn't not even
knew I was there.

;-D

Sylvain

Re: [WOODY] binding error while deleting in repeater

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
ROTFL! :-DDDD

Antonio Gallardo

Torsten Curdt dijo: