Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/03/23 18:04:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack

Hi all,

I want to propose a new feature for CloudStack, dynamic role-based API access checker. This feature will allow us to migrate rules define in commands.properties file to database, while role management (such as creating/editing roles, adding/removing rules) won't require restarting management server(s).

Please find more details in the FS here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Dynamic+Role+Based+API+Access+Checker+for+CloudStack

I look forward to your comments, suggestions and questions. Thanks.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

RE: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Sadhu.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Sadhu.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

[...]

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@accelerite.com>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@accelerite.com>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@accelerite.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
you know you are great, right?

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
you know you are great, right?

--
Daan

RE: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access Checker for CloudStack

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@accelerite.com>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan