Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Oskar Rynkiewicz <os...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/29 23:50:55 UTC

Using Java API to get the state of a remote job

Hi,

Is it possible to monitor the state of an already running remote job with
Java API?
Basically, I'd need to fetch a JobHandler of a job that was not submitted
using Java API. In my use case, I have numerous jobs that were launched via
separate REST calls and I wish to only have state monitoring done in Java
application. Is this possible with Java API or REST calls in Java code is
the only way to get this done?

Regards,
Oskar